Mason Greenwood Rape| Mason Greenwood Man Utd Footballer Released On Bail

Mason Greenwood Rape| Mason Greenwood: Man Utd Footballer Released On Bail

0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 58 Second

Mason Greenwood Alledged Rape And Assault | Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of raping a woman.

The 20-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of assault on Sunday following allegations on social media.

He was then further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and making threats to kill on Tuesday

Mason Greenwood, Mason Greenwood Arrested, Mason Greenwood Rape, Harriet Robson,

Detectives investigating the rape and assault of a woman have been given more time to question Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood.

Mason Greenwood alledged girlfriend Harriet Robson published several pictures showing her with bruises and a bloody lip from an alledged rape and sexual assault from Manchester United professional player Mason Greenwood.

Greenwood has been held in custody since then and Greater Manchester Police (GMP), who have not named the player, said detectives have now been given more time to question the suspect.

It said magistrates had granted a second extension to keep him in custody until Wednesday but he had now been bailed pending further investigations.

It said he had been taken out of active squads in FIFA 22 and suspended from appearing in FIFA Ultimate Team packs and Ultimate Draft.

Team-mates including Cristiano Ronaldo, David de Gea, Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford appear to have unfollowed the 20-year-old on social media while Nike suspended his sponsorship deal.

His name has been removed from the list of players on the club’s online shop, with any search for Greenwood drawing a blank.

The footballer, regarded as one of Manchester United’s rising young stars, was suspended from playing or training with the club until further notice, following the allegations.

The images and allegations were reportedly visible on the woman’s Instagram on Sunday morning.

The posts have since been deleted from the social media page.

GMP said in a statement: “Detectives have been granted additional time to speak to a man in his 20s who is being held on suspicion of rape and assault of Harriet Robson.

“Inquiries are ongoing and the victim is being offered specialist support.

“We remind people to avoid any commentary or sharing of images that could compromise the victim’s right to lifelong anonymity, or risk prejudicing a live investigation with active proceedings.”

Do you want to send us your videos or pictures or even scoops? Contact us via email [email protected]

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

About Post Author

What Do You Think?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: